Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seminar Post 07: No Rest For The Wicked

So making a progress update for the status of my assembly. I recently bought some mat board that I will use for the backings for either the images or the captions. I might just do both with this backing. I was debating on doing the captions in vinyl on mat board, but it seems more likely that I'm just going to print them out and play cut n' paste 100 times. Should be fun. Should make me want to kill myself. Moving on...

For images, I have (literally) just finished going over them all and making sure most (if not all) were up to code and ready to be printed. I had a surplus, so I had to pick and choose which images I was going to run with and I have to say that I'm happy with the ones I've kept.

As for getting all these things on the wall, it shouldn't prove to be too much of a hassle. I have the entire wall on paper and planned out to near exact specifications. That's right, blueprints. Hot stuff right there. I'll scan them and post them here as soon as I have access to a proper scanner.

The next step I can think to do is to assemble all fifty active images into a single sample image for everyone to gawk at so that will be coming up soon as well. It's a miracle this is actually happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment