Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This morning I printed out a few of my dog illustrations planning to apply watercolor to them just to see how it would work out and see if it would possibly spark some ideas. The idea that came across my mind was the possibility of creating a children's coloring book or activity book. 

The focus of the book would be taking the information I have learned and gearing it towards children, trying to help with teaching them the responsibility of owning a pet from a young age. I would maybe have five dogs which I would give a little back story to and give each of them their own personality. I've only had this idea since this morning so I haven't figured out all the details, but it's something I would like to explore.

(This is one of the drawings I was working on when this idea popped into my head... ignore the smudges.)

Here is a link to my main blog if you want to view the dog drawings I have been working on http://jennifercobrien.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment