Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PROCESS BOOK

Here are the first few preliminary pages of my process book.





I'm having some problems, though, and would like some feedback.

At first, I was thinking I would have two separate books, one with the chapter THE WORK, which would display just the images, as they appear on this blog. This book would have THE STATEMENT, THE WORK and THE EXHIBITION. Then, a second companion book would have THE CHARACTERS and THE FUTURE. The characters would explain the role of each mask. The future would then talk about where this project could go next. 

Now, though, I'm starting to think that I might altogether get rid of THE WORK chapter, since THE CHARACTERS will be showing the work anyway. I suppose in that case, I will add a paragraph to THE STATEMENT that explains the concept of "characters". So then, there would be just one book, which includes THE STATEMENT, THE CHARACTERS, THE EXHIBITION and THE FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment